playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I got Tagged!

The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comments, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1~ My right foot is a size 7 but my left foot is a size 6.

2~ I have Sloppy Shoulder Syndrome... there is a real scientific name for it but I don't remember what it is. basically the ball bone in my shoulder is loose and can slide out of place. It dosent hurt when it slips out but until I can get it to go back into place it hurts to lift it to high. This is the main reason I had to stop playing volleyball in high school.

3~ I have a bad habit of bitting my finger nails. i know gross but i can't help it.

4~ I am really good and walking up stairs! haha that is me being sarcastic... i am known in my family for falling up the stairs. from some reason i struggle with that.

5~ I love to go shopping so living in a town with only a Wal-mart, a ghetto JC Penny, and Maurices is pretty much killing me. having to drive 45 min. to get to any other store oh man it is tough. even though i hardly ever buy much i still love to browse and just check things out.

6~ I'm a CW junkie... yes I admit it I love Gilmore Girls (RIP), One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Etc. yes some may say they are cheesy teen soaps but oh man. I still watch Gilmore Girl re-runs even the ones I have seen 4 or 5 times.


well that is about it not to interesting sorry.

I tag... AmyLyn, Kellie, Kim Warburton, Katy, Trish, and Cassidee sorry girls

3 comments:

Mickelle's Minute said...

I feel your pain regarding lack of shopping or the fact that you have to drive, in my case 30 minutes, to a regular town with chain stores...etc. Luckily here, there is some old money in town, so there are few shops in the center of town. Kind of like Christensen's in St. George. I hope you get to shop somewhere fun soon!

Mickelle

Huntsmans said...

Thanks for the tag...I think...I am glad to see you found my blog!!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Annie, I didn't know most of those things about you! Wish we could see you guys more!