playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 14, 2008

VALENTINE’S DAY


It is nice that Valentine's day falls on a Thursday this year. Thursday is my day off so now I get to spend it with Annie and Crew. It is snowing pretty good today here in Fort Morgan. We plan to go to Greeley today for a nice day out in the big city. It'll be nice to go to a city that has chain restaurants and chain stores. While were there Annie and I will have a nice Valentine's Day dinner. She deserves that. She is amazing and I love her.

We put socks over Crew's hands this morning and he loved it. He thought he was so cool. He scooted around with them on like he owned the place. He would freak out if we wanted to take them off. The picture is of Crew that we took with the socks on his hands. Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone.


 



 


 


 


 

6 comments:

Cody said...

Sorry the picture didn't work

The Marcons said...

Hi Annie! It HAS been forever! I didn't even know you were married, or had a kid, or that you don't live in good ole PG anymore! It looks like you're real happy! You're boy looks just like you! He's adorable. Keep in touch and Happy Valentines Day!

Emily said...

I hope you guys had a good day. That Crew is too cute!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Nice coincidence Cody! Glad you got to spend it together!

Mac said...

Jack loves to have socks on his hands too. He prefers one and pretends it is a monster trying to get you! Fun stuff. Glad you had a happy valenties day!

Mickelle

Heidi said...

So I am assuming this was a post done by Cody. Regardless, I hope you don't mind me checkin into your blog. Cody was a good friend and I already like Annie.