playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Loves









Today Cody had the day off and we got to have a nice relaxing day together. We watched a movie, went to lunch, went to Wal*mart,a Fort Morgan hot-spot, then had nice little afternoon naps. I just love spending time with my boys. Today made me remember all the reasons I love them and how blessed I am to have them in my life. Here are a few reasons I love them.
1- Cody married me in the Temple
2- Cody married me even though he knows my flaws and is willing to put up with them.
3- Crew will play happily on the floor for hours and be happy.
4- Crew will stop playing with his toys when I sit on the floor and crawl over and give me hugs. It is the best feeling in the world.
5- Cody can't wait to come home for lunch or get off work to see us.
6- Crew heads straight for the door when he hears Cody's keys in the door.
7- Even though Crew doesn't wave bye-bye he does mouth it. it is too cute.
8- Crew loves to talk on the phone, whenever it rings he starts talking like crazy.
9- Cody likes to say the dinner prayer standing in the kitchen and he always takes me in his arms and hugs me while he prays.
10- When Cody is thinking about something he plays with his hair.
11- Crew is the worlds happiest baby. anywhere we go people always say he is so happy and content. He likes to chill.
12- Crew's big blue eyes.
13- Crew's smile it is usually glued to his face.
14- we are trying to get Crew to limit his Binkie use to bed time and church. so now he has taken to sucking his upper lip. so cute.
15- Cody lets me watch "chick flicks"
16- Cody generally lets me be right.
17- Cody is so smart and so driven he is always learning new things at work and trying to better himself.
18- Cody goes to work so that I can stay home with Crew.
19- Cody Loves Crew
20- Cody wants more children and I am so glad because He is a wonderful Father and our future children deserve to have him as a Father.

I Love you Boys! Thank you for making my life Wonderful and so Beautiful. You mean the world to me.

6 comments:

Huntsmans said...

So cute! Sounds like you are truly happy Annie! That is so great.

Trish Griffee said...

Your pics are cute. Doesn't it make you grateful you have a husband who is a good dad? I can't imagine having kids with it.

Emily said...

Ohhhh! I love that post! Having a good husband makes being a mommy a whole lot easier! We love you guys!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

cute cute cute!

Kirk said...

Wow, annie you sound like you are really blessed! Way to go!

The Wrights said...

What a cute family! Thanks for leaving us a comment. We always like to find new people! We will add you to our page! Keep in touch! Your little boy is so cute! Good Job!
-Lizzy