playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 11, 2008

One more tag

Four jobs that I have had:
1- Bagged Groceries at Macey's
2- Plato's Closet
3- Taught an autistic girl
4- Motherhood

Four movies that i could watch over and over:
1- Princess Bride
2- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
3- Forrest Gump
4- October Sky

Four places I have lived:
1- Orem Ut
2- Pleasant Grove UT
3- Provo Ut
4- Fort Morgan CO

Five shows that I watch:
1- Gossip Girl
2- October Road
3- Racheal Ray
4- American Idol
5- Sarah Connor Chronicles

Four places I have been:
1- London
2- Amsterdam
3- France
4- Belgium

Five favorite foods:
1- Pasta
2- Shrimp
3- Hamburgers
4- Salmon
5- Ice Cream

I tag who ever would like to do this.

1 comments:

Jen and Lance said...

Fonz your little boy is pretty cute man. He looks nothing like you guyz! I guess we barely missed you at Taylor's house when you were in Utah. Looks like you guys are doing good and its fun to check in on you on facebook or the blog. Talk to you later