playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Memories of the way we were...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

Oh man...I remember when we were all teenagers and you, Sarah, Katy, Jessie, and I all dressed up in formals and played around all night in the basement...yep it's official we were all retarded!

The Payne Family said...

Oh goodness... there are so many memories I can't just think of one! Do you remember the 4 Poo's? Looking back, what were we thinking! Remember how we would eat Wendy's EVERYDAY? How did we stay skinny?? Remember our fetish for that one boy (you took him to Morp), I don't want to say his name cause it is embarrassing but I remember we were so obsessed!! HAHA good times!!

Mickelle's Minute said...

I remember one of the first times we met when we were visiting UT and rented one of the Union Square apartments in Provo for a week. You, Cody, Emily, Brady, Mac, Tim, and myself played games at our place (my Mom may have been there too). I remember having such a good time and thinking that you were an awesome person, someone I hoped Cody wouldn't let go! Thanks for making such a good first impression and giving me a memory of card games at their finest!

Anonymous said...

I have hundreds of memories of you!! I'll leave one from a long time ago. When you were a baby, you had the biggest eyes I'd ever seen. What a cutie. I also remember that when you'd get upset (as a baby) you'd go stiff as a board. Never seen anything like it. Stay sweet!