playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 22, 2008

I am Jasmine


You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I guess this works for the most part. she was always on of my favorites, i liked her long black hair.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love the way these things are worded. Are you trying to break free from society Annie? Totally sounds like you :).

mckenna said...

Ha ha ha! I'm glad you commented on my post! I've had a link to your blog on mine for a while and have secretly been blog stalking you!! :) How have you been? Your little guy is too cute!!