playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 25, 2008

Lighten or Darken?


Never mind the Model i like this color only a little more brown pieces through it.


This is a pic of me last time i colored my hair

I can't decide if I want to go blonde or back to dark mahogany brown. The last time I was blonde-ish was 4 years ago when I met Cody. I dyed my hair dark just before we got married, my hair is in desperate need of a "do" and I am not sure. Dark is definitely easier I can color it by my self which means it only costs the price of a box of color, Blonde will need a touch up every couple of months and I will need to get it done professionally because I did my own blonde in high school and that was just tragic. We won't be doing that again. So tell me what you think I won't be offended if you think I would look bad with these colors. Also my hair is longer than in this pic of me and I am going to keep growing it out, if that makes a difference.

7 comments:

Mickelle's Minute said...

I like the dark, with some highlighting in it. So I guess that makes it something you may have to have done professionally anyway. Mindy's sister-in-law Trish is an excellent hairdresser that would probably give you good advice either way. I have yet to meet another hairdresser that translates your request into exactly what you want without problems. I am sure you will look great with whatever you choose.

The Payne Family said...

I like light... spice it up a bit! You haven't been blonde in so long and it would be fun to do it for the rest of the summer and maybe go dark again when it gets cold. That way you only have to pay for a few months of touch ups and then dye it yourself. See... It all works out!

The Queen Bee said...

Well...I believe Blond's have more fun, but brunette's can read.

Who are we kidding, you look fabulous no matter what color your hair is?!

Love Jules

Trish Griffee said...

I'm on the blonde vote. Maybe it's because that's how I've always known you but I really like it blonde.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

dark dark dark!!!!! especially if you are growing it out. brunettes are just beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

My preference is for something softer - the dark, in my mind, is too stark and detracts from your natural softer personality and skin color. More on the brown and less on the black - Grma
--=Grpa said a little lighter - and he likes shorter!

Rachel said...

I say blond! Someone else said it...blonds have more fun. And especially if you have been dark for a while. Everyone needs change