playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 11, 2008

We've been tagged

So Crew got tagged by his cousin J.C. and then I got the same tag from our cousin Marley, so i guess i will do a double-duty tag!
Crew is in bold

Name and meaning:
Crew Christian- My first name was just one that mom and dad like but my middle name is the same as Daddy's.
Annalies {Annie}- Annalies is Dutch, my dad served his LDS mission there and i believe it was the name of a girl he taught. I think it means Grace,graceful-haha i am not graceful!
Age:
1 year and 6 months
23 years

Nicknames:
Crewster, Crewbie, Rooster, Crewbie-doobie-do, monster.

Annie bo bannie sweet danny lanny (thanks uncle Mark), baby annie, Ann, Anja.

Favorite Activities:
Pushing buttons, running, reading books, coloring, playing with my toys, helping Grandpa Dusty with chores.
playing with Crewbie, reading (wow i wouldn't have said that a year ago), spending time with Cody.

Favorite Foods:
Green Beans, peas, peaches, pears, bread, pasta, whatever mom orders for herself at dinner.
Pasta, salad, steak, sushi(cody converted me),ice cream, chocolate, vanilla Coke.

Least-favorite food:
Rice, potatoes, not much.
Peas, tomatoes, oatmeal, anything with the texture of oatmeal yuck!

Favorite Music:
Church songs sung by mom, anything with a beat so i can DANCE!
lots of stuff, STYX, james taylor, Keith Urban -modern country, pop, soft rock, most music.

Favorite toys:
Bear, puppy, tonka truck
um... i don't have many toys anymore

Favorite book:
Blue hat Green hat
Twilight series-and i am proud of it


Favorite item of clothing:
Shoes
Shoes

What makes me happy:
being tickled by mom and dad, playing outside, swimming
being a Mom, when Crew gives me a kiss and a Hug around the neck, just thinking about Cody.

What makes me sad:
When mommy gets mad at me, when i bonk my head, not getting to go in the car when ever someone leaves.
When Crew doesn't listen, when people do bad things, not seeing my family for long periods of time.

Now we tag Brecken Fonnesbeck, Cambrie Rogers, Milo Johansson, and Gabe Eldredge

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Annie! It was so good to hear from you! You have such a cute family and it sounds like things are going well! Please keep in touch!

Emily said...

That was fun to read! Thanks for doing it! What is the status on the house?