playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 7, 2008

Love you long time!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY! Today is Cody's 27th birthday and I just want him to know how much I love him. he is such a wonderful, amazing husband and the best father in the world. He is so happy to come home and see Crew and you can just see his face light up when he walks in the room. He works so hard to support us and does his best to give me everything I could want or need. He is so caring and is always thinking of others, he loves his entire family so much and would do anything for them, He had to work today but I am so glad that we got to have the long weekend to celebrate and spend time together! Love you long time babe. Hope your birthday is a great one.

5 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Happy Birthday Cody! It was so fun to see you guys! Thanks again for coming to hang out with us.

Mickelle's Minute said...

Great Collage! I loved it. It captured Cody very well. Hope you have a Happy Birthday!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Yes, happy bday from us Vegas Fonnesbeck's too!

The Wrights said...

Hey Girl, Im having a Party.. check out my Blog! You should come!

James and Cassidee said...

Yea, Roosevelt is the most random place! I am glad somebody has heard of it! I am not looking forward to the winter, cooped up with a brand new baby, but I think next summer will be fun! I asked James if he knew what house you were talking about and he said yes. I am not sure where our new house is, I haven't even been through it! Lame, but thats how it worked out!