playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July

 
Posted by Picasa


For the Fourth of July we had a nice relaxing day. Cody went to breakfast with his Dad, brother and sister. Then Cody and I went for a little drive to look at some houses. Crew played in the pool, he thinks he is fish. He loves to dunk his head in the water. We went to see Kung Fu Panda, with Greg and Milea Hunt it was a pretty cute movie. That night we took Grandpa Dusty out to dinner at the Pasta Factory. Then Grandpa Dusty stayed home with Crew once he went to bed and Cody and I went out to the Country Showdown at the Sun Bowl, it was so stinking HOT! Brady, Emily, and JC came over and watched with us for a little bit before going to get ready for bed, before the fireworks started. Cody and I stayed and watched the fireworks from the stadium and they were great. They shot some off from the stadium and some from off the red hills. It was so cool, they alternated between the two and had music set to it. It was so loud and the cannons shock your insides. Just the way I like my fireworks.
The next day we got up and went swimming at Entrada with my friend Amylyn, from back home in P.G., they were staying another friends vacay home and so it was nice to get to see here and her Husband, Andy. Thanks guys it was a blast. That night Cody, Greg, Milea, and I all went to Samurai 21 for Cody's Birthday dinner for sushi, then we watched Definitely, Maybe at their house. Thanks again Grandpa Dusty for watching Crew for us. I was such a great weekend.

p.s. Thanks to Lizzy for telling me how to do the picture collage thing.
and sorry this post is such a run-on story.

0 comments: