playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The big 23!

So Sunday was my birthday and to celebrate Cody took me to Las Vegas. We drove down and made our first stop at Travis and Erin's house to see there new beautiful baby girl Brynlee Grace she was born on the 17th. I was so excited to get to meet her and hold her while she was still so tiny. We then went to lunch at the Cheesecake factory with them.
After lunch we went and did a little shopping at some of the outlets, it was SO----- freaking HOT! Then we headed to the strip to go see the Atrium at The Bellagio, we also went to a few more stores, the New York New York, and Paris. We had dinner at a little burger restaurant at the Paris hotel. We also stopped to watch the fountains at the Bellagio. Then we headed on home on our way as we were getting to valley of fire the Reservation was having a Firework show and I was so excited! I LOVE FIREWORKS! We got to see most of the show as we drove past I could even see it in my mirror once they were behind us. It felt like they were doing it just for me on my birthday! It was such a great day.
On Sunday we went to Church then just had a lazy day and relaxed. Cody made me a yummy spaghetti dinner, then we headed to our friends the Hunts to play games. It was a perfect birthday I couldn't have asked for more! Thanks for the great birthday Cody and a big thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Fonnesbeck for watching Crew for us to be able to spend the day just the two of us.
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes.
Also a special SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY shout-out to my little sister Emily who shares her birthday with me. Emo Bethie will have to go to lunch to celebrate when I come up this weekend!
Here are some pictures from the day!






6 comments:

The Payne Family said...

How fun!! 23 years old... can you believe it! You're gettin' old. Hey, we are going to be in St. George over 4th of July weekend... wanna be friends? It would be so fun to have a night on the town with you guys!!

Jen and Lance said...

Looks fun! How long have you guys been back in St. George? Fonz where are you working at? Let us know and we will give you a call next time we are down in St. George! Pizel

The Wrights said...

Happy Birthday! You look so dang cute! Hope you had a fun Birthday! Best Wishes!

Trish Griffee said...

what the?....emily is 16?...that cant be right that would make me old:) your birthday sounds like fun..glad it was a good one!

The Wrights said...

Ya I love Strawberry Days! Good summer fun! I do all my pictures in Picasa! It is a free program through google. If you want to download it.. it will make blogging so much easier. There is a button on the bottom right of the screen, after you have importated all your pictures, just click the button that says BLOG THis and it gives you step by step instructions and puts it right on your page. Way easy and way fast. Let me know if you need any help figuring it out!

The Wrights said...

Hope that all made sense????