playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Skeet shooting




Yesterday Cody and I went skeet shooting and rode the 4-wheeler with Mindy, Dallas, Brady, and J.C. We had a blast and got sunburned we forgot our camera so these are just off Cody's phone. And Yes I did hit it! We all hit at least one, with the exception of J.C.,he mostly rode the "back truck",that is what he called the 4-wheeler, because it was in the back of the truck. Makes sense to me! J.C.,Brady,and Mindy took a 4-wheeler ride to the waterfall and played in the water. Mindy lost her phone on the ride but don't worry they backtracked and found it. Thanks for the fun day guys.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like I missed out! Let me tell you about the relaxing 4 hours I had by myself though....

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

You girls are just so little that those guns look HUGE next to you! Sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl... you get that "deadeye" honestly. Your grandpa is the best shot I've ever seen... you Dad is no slouch, and then there are your uncles... well, we're too humble to brag. ;) Glad I "rediscovered your blog. I had lost the link. I'll check in more often now.