playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 14, 2007

Winter Wonderland



Well it has been quite snowy here in Colorado. I thought the front of our house looked cool with all the icicles hanging down. For some reason the front of our house gets huge icicles. With all the snow and wet weather we have had to break out the ice melt/salt. They like to call me the "Iceman" around here because I love to put the ice melt out on the cold wintery days. Most of my day is filled with my "Iceman" duties and selling cars, but the best part of my day is coming home to Annie and Crew. As you can see Crew is getting into that fun stage where he is getting into everything.


Cody

2 comments:

Mickelle's Minute said...

Next stage...climbing! The getting into everything phase I think continues until at least 5 1/2. I picked up a box of RACKO cards that both Marley and Jack got into today! The joy of missing pieces. Hope you don't freeze --

Mickelle

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Mickelle's right, except, they still get into things when they are 7 too and they don't put anything away when they get them out. Drives me crazy!

I love the icicles! They are so pretty!