playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 9, 2007

White Christmas?











This is our little snow bunny how cute is he!? It snowed here for about two days. it has been freezing so we didn't go out much but we put him in the snow suit and took him out. he wasn't quite sure about it. Here is a pic of our tree also, hopefully we will have a white Christmas as long as it doesn't effect grandma and grandpa F's flight.

On another note ... he is getting his four front top teeth right now, his two left ones have already broke through so i hope the others do soon so he doesn't have a crooked smile. but either way he will still be the cutest baby in the world. love you all.

3 comments:

Mickelle's Minute said...

Loved the outfit! I am sure his body wasn't too cold in that cuddly things. I wish Jack had gotten more use out of it. I put it on him in Jackson Hole because it was so hot. All those teeth at once...ouch! Jack has a canine tooth coming through which is bothering him. No fun.
Mickelle

Mickelle's Minute said...

Wow...I guess I got typing too fast and my last post was a little jumbled...I put that outfit on Jack in Jackson Hole just so I could carry him around in something so soft...hot? I don't know what I was typing.
Sorry

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Love the snow suit! We will be wishing for a white christmas for you!!! Hopefully it stays around!