playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

This is for you Cody C


Last night Cody said to me "are you going to write a post tomorrow or what?" SO ... this is for you babe.
I Love you so much. You are the greatest man in the world. you make me the best me i can possibly be. There are still time when i look at you and can't believe that i hooked such a loving,caring,giving,concerned,and not to mention handsome man. I love that you are always worried about providing for us giving us what we need and want. you are always so willing to give up something you want to give me what i want. I love that you are my best friend and the best father ever. Crew loves you so much and i cant wait to see him look to you as his hero. I know you will teach him to do the right things in life and I can only hope that he will be as good a man as you are. I am so thankful that you work everyday for 10 hrs. to provide for us and that you do it so that i can stay home and be the mom i have always wanted to be. I cant wait to have more children with you and to see our family grow. I love the thought of growing old with you. I love you babe and am so thankful for your love for me and Crew.

Love you long time.

2 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

What a cute post! Cody and Travis....you are so much the same in so many ways. We joke about the funny things that are similar, but the sweet things are the same too.

Anonymous said...

Wow...such great posts about my brothers. I am glad they are all so awesome. I am a lucky sister to have such great brothers and lucky that these great brothers chose great wives!

Mickelle