playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 15, 2007

out of boredom







Crew had to have some blood drawn today, they had to prick both arms because they could not get anything out of the first one after a couple of minutes of fidgeting arond. Luckily the second one worked but it took forever because for some reason he had thick blood. but he got through it...poor guy. he cried and cried. it broke my heart.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful and well boring so I took a bunch of pictures to pass the time.

The first pic is of his bandages from having his blood drawn and the rest we were just playing. my favorite is the one where he is "reading" check out his skinny little neck. how much cuter can he get? just thought i would post a few of the pictures. hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

It is so sad when they get poked. I hate it. Brecken and Elyse both had to get flu shots the other day because they both have breathing problems. It was so sad. Elyse went first and screamed her head off while Brecken hid in a ball under the table. I literally had to PEEL him off of the floor and get his head out from between his knees. He kicked and screamed and I had to pin him down. It was so sad. I felt so mean!!!!

Emily said...

Ouch! Why did he have to have his blood drawn. He is super cute!