playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 15, 2008

Tagged again...

I've been tagged, so here it goes.

10 years ago I:
1} was 13 years old
2} was in the 8th grade
3} loved doing community plays
4} was a cheerleader
5} obsessed with Jonathan Taylor Thomas

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1} go to Wal-mart
2} play with Crew
I had a longer list until we found
out we weren't closing on our house today. Argh!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1} gumballs
2} ice cream
3} brownies
4} chips and salsa and guacamole
5} sixlets

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1} quit my job
2} put money away for the kid(s) college
3} invest in real estate
4} donate
5} go to school myself

5 places I have lived:
1} Orem Ut
2} Pleasant Grove Ut
3} Provo Ut
4} Fort Morgan Co
5} St. George Ut

Five jobs I have had:
1} bagger @ Macey's
2} shift leader @ Plato's Closet
3} Asst. Manager @ Journeys kidz
4} Certified Stuffologist @ The Bear Mill
5} Mom - BEST JOB EVER!

I tag...
Cody
Rachel
Annette
Erin
Mickelle

1 comments:

KimWar said...

Hey Annie I found your blog again, it's funny because Jake reformatted our blog and we lost a bunch of blog addresses somehow. It was good seeing you in St. George. I'm sad that your house hasn't closed yet that's a bummer. I love Soduku I always forget about it though, I have about 200 pages left of the last twilight book, it's really good, I can't remember the name though. Anyways, good luck with house business. Love, Kim