playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 24, 2008

WOW!! It is Freezing here in Fort Morgan

This post is by Cody:

Well I thought it was about time that I made another post. When I came to work this morning the temperature in my car said -2. Can you believe that? Sometimes I wonder how this boy from the desert survives out here in the cold of Colorado. Its kinda crazy how the snot in your nose can freeze from the time you get out of your car to walking to a building. I have heard people say that stuff happens, but until you experience it you don't really realize what they are talking about.

Crew has been getting into the cupboards and cabinets and such so now we have had to put the child locks on them. He is cruising around everywhere and wants to get into everything and eat everything. We were kind of puzzled because he would not drink formula or milk, but we finally got him to drink some milk!!! We just have to mix it with apple juice and he loves it. How gross is that!!!

Well that is my 2 cents for the day. Back to freezing my hind end off

1 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

I should have told you about that trick so long ago! We had to mix milk with orange juice for Mason. It was lumpy and really gross, but it worked!!!!