playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just Crew and I




With me working all the time its not very often that I get to be home alone with Crew, but today I get that chance. Annie had to go to Jury Duty today, so I got to take a day off work and stay home with Crew!!!! We have a fun-filled day planned out. Get up and eat then play around some then take a nice nap followed by eating again followed by some nice play time which we will then encounter another nap and then some more play time. WOW What an exciting day. What a simple life. I love being home with Crew he is such a little character. I was worried a little because I thought that when he saw Annie leave this morning he might throw a fit, but when she was saying bye and went out the door we both thought he said bye Mom!!! It sure sounded like it.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ohhh, I hope you had a good day! I am sure Annie didn't mind a break either!

Kirk said...

Hi Annie, This is Kelli Ellertson Blake, I was looking on the Alumni page and I wanted to write you and see how you were doing. Crew it soo cute. By the way I hope you enjoyed Jury Duty!

Mickelle's Minute said...

Sounds like a good day! I am glad you get the chance to take care of Crew alone for one whole day. It is always good to do every once in awhile.