playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Big Boy Room

I finished this a while ago but just got the pictures off the camera. I wanted to redo Crews room for a while. He was still using his baby room decorations and I thought it was time to give it a new look.
{I also was hoping maybe if I put away all the baby stuff then I will finally get pregnant and have to use it on the new baby.}

The "Before"

 
We had changed the crib into the toddler bed but this is the only pic I have of his room before.

The "After"

 
  
 
I made his curtains out of a shower curtain and then had to sew that blue piece on the bottom since it was to short. I am not a seamstress in any way
{even though my mom taught sewing lessons and i took a few years of it myself} 
so I am pretty pleased with how they turned out  
{even if i got frustrated more than once. and i wasted a whole lot of  thread.} 
I also made that blue pillow cover to go over an old red throw pillow we had. 
Crew loves his Big boy bedroom.

5 comments:

The Wrights said...

It's darling! You did such a good job! I love it!

The Payne Family said...

So cute Annie... I love it! I can't believe how big he is! Good job!!

Claytie and Suzie said...

Great job! What a big boy!! :)

Mindy Lamoreaux said...

So cute! I love the curtains. They turned out perfect.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

What a big boy in a big boy bed crew!!! It turned out really cute Annie!