playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3 YEARS OLD

New Born

 One Year Old
Two Years Old
{look at all that curly hair}
Three Years Old

Today is my little leprechaun's birthday! I  can't believe how big he is getting, I love having little conversations with him and seeing him learn everyday. He is so smart and has a memory like no other. We are having a robot party tonight with Family once Grandma and Grandpa Eldredge, and his aunts and uncles get here. Crew is so excited that they are able to be here for his party. When I told him last night that they were coming for his party he said "Yea! I love those Guys." I will post pictures from his party later in the week. And I hope you have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day too.

3 comments:

Mindy Lamoreaux said...

Crew is such a stud! He really is hilarious. I bet some days you just laugh all day at what he says and does. Happy Birthday Crew!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY! HAVE A FUN ROBOT PARTY! WE LOVE YOU!

The Payne Family said...

Happy birthday Crew!!!