playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh how we love thee Dixie Direct!

So this year we decided to get the Dixie Direct card, a coupon card good at numerous shopping, dinning, entertainment and sporting establishments. We got a good deal from a friend of a friend and paid only 25 dollars, regularly they are 35 dollars. Lets just say we have already gotten our moneys(monies,how would you say that?)worth. Tonight we went out to dinner to a pizza place called 2 Fat Guys pizza. We got a large one topping pizza, 2 bread sticks, and one large drink all for the grand total of ...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...$3.70! Just call me betty save a buck. The coupon was good for one large pizza! Life doesn't get any better than that! Oh the places we will be eating for half the price, we love you Dixie Direct. If you don't have one and live here in southern Utah I highly recommend picking one of these little gems up!

4 comments:

Mindy Lamoreaux said...

We had one last year and it was so nice. I kept that book in my purse! I think you laughed at me once when I pulled it out and now you understand!!

Trish Griffee said...

That is AWESOME!!! I have a starving student card that pays for it's self but not like that:)

Mac said...

Since it is possessive and your "money" is what got its "worth" then the singular possessive adjective, "money's" is correct.

On a different note, the two of you are disgustingly good-looking. It's not fair to us mortals. The above photo is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of you guys! I am Baby Tagging you..Check out my page for the questions:)