playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Now there's something you don't see every day!

So last night was our anniversary but Cody had his semifinals for flag football so we are going to celebrate on Friday. Anyway that is beside the point, we went to Cody's game which unfortunately they lost, but it was snowing pretty hard and I was kind of glad they lost so we didn't have to sit through another game. Well I never thought it would keep snowing through the night, but it did! When I got Crew out of bed this morning and looked outside I couldn't believe my eyes! This is what we woke up to.





These Pictures are from a few days ago when Crew wanted to put on his own pants...this is the result!



Watching him try to stand up was the funniest thing ever!

0 comments: