playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

4 Years of Wedded bliss






Four years ago today I married my Best friend, in the Saint George Utah Temple. I forgot his ring at the hotel but after a few phone calls my maid of honor came to the rescue, and all went smoothly after that. It was a beautiful day in Saint George and we were lucky to be surrounded by friends and family. I am so lucky to have Cody for a husband, friend, father of my child and my eternal companion. I am so thankful for the wonderful man that he is and all that he does for me and our family. He has such a big heart and is a friend to all he comes in contact with. I love his hard working attitude, but he knows his priorities and always spends lots of time with us. Thank you Cody for truly the best 4 years of my life i am so glad we have eternity to spend together!

2 comments:

James and Cassidee said...

You guys are so cute!! Have a fun day today!

The Payne Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! 4 years has definitely flown by. You guys have such a cute little family. Have a great day!