playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 23, 2010

Cysts=progress?

So yesterday I had my annual visit to the "Lady Doctor", after doing the exam and adding in all of my problems with getting pregnant he decided to do an ultrasound thinking he could feel a cyst. So I waited another 10-15 minutes in the cold doctors office an then they moved me to the ultrasound room. He did and internal ultrasound and found what he suspected...CYSTS! My right ovary has two smaller cysts and on my left one that is 5.5 cm that is about as big as a ........ TENNIS BALL!!!!! 

image found here




 I couldn't believe it... Ironically I have been taking Clomid to help get pregnant but one of the side effects of it is Cysts, so we have stopped Clomid and are going to see if they go down on their own. He said he has seen many women still get pregnant when they have cysts. So if I test positive for ovulation this month we will still go ahead withe the Artificial like we originally planned. If i don't end up pregnant and the cysts don't go down then we will move on to a Laparoscopy, to get a better look and possibly drain the cysts if possible. The plus side to that is they can also look for endometriosis while they are in there and because they went in to deal with cysts my insurance should pay for it! Two bird with one stone, and we wont have to pay, SCORE!
{Warning: those with a weak stomach may not want to continue or at least scroll down really fast.}



.......................................................................................................


..............................................


...................................
image found her
{So this is just a cyst picture I found on line and I am not sure how big it really is but YUCK huh!}

Anyway so while Cysts aren't what we wanted at least now it feels like we are actually moving on. For the last 7 or so months it has just been the same story, keep on the clomid to get me ovulating regularly, and then just wait and see. At the very least we will get to figure out if I have endometriosis, a little blessing in disguise.
 Hopefully we will be able to get through all of this "progress" so that we can have another one of these...
{because I mean lets be honest we make stinking cute babies}



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Sometimes when it comes to infertility issues, even bad news it good news because at least it's NEWS. Not knowing is like the worst feeling ever. Hopefully you'll get pregnant soon, Clomid is no fun.

The Payne Family said...

You do make really super cute babies Annie! I hope everything works out and they get everything under control so you can have another one. Good luck and keep us up to date!! Miss you!

mckenna said...

I'm so glad they found it and you are able to move on!! Fertility issues are such a pain in the butt. And you're right. You do need to get things going because you do make adorable babies!!

James and Cassidee said...

I am so glad they found that and can watch it closely. Do you need any ovulation tests? I have some that I didn't use if you want me to put them in the mail to you. Email me on facebook if you want them.

KimWar said...

I am so sorry about this dillemma you are having, I have some small cysts too and they are painful. Is yours painfuL? I wish you the best with your efforts. You do make beautiful babies!!! Crew is adorable! How are you guys doing? Are you still in St. George? You look beautiful as always too!

Mickelle's Minute said...

Glad you are making some progress...we certainly need more cuties like Crew in this world!
Best of luck with everything.

Meg 'n Heath said...

Im sorry your having to go through all this. glad you getting somewhere and yes you make cute babies you deserve another.