playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas and the New Year



Crew and Cody on Christmas Eve


Cookies and a letter for Santa
 

Crew in front of the tree with his King Car, the only thing he asked Santa for. Not even 3 hours later and he left it in the gas station in Cedar on our way up to Grandma and Grandpa Eldredge's house. Lucky for Crew, Santa was able to get Crew a new one.


Coloring book he got from G&G Fonnesbeck


Crew in his pink snow clothes. They were the only ones we could find at DI, but they kept him warm and dry and that is all that matters.


Outside of my parents house be fore we left to so sledding. Crew loved it he was a total dare devil. he wanted to go down the big hill all by himself. He was such a trooper he hiked back up the hill no problem. I didn't get any pictures of us sledding but my Dad did I will see if I can get some from him. We had a great time at my parents house we were there from Christmas day until the sat after New Years. It was great we partied nearly everyday with family Christmas parties and Ben's 13th Birthday and New Years.

2 comments:

Mindy Lamoreaux said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I'm so glad someone got to enjoy some snow over Christmas break! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I have a private blog, but if you are interested in being invited let me know. Click on this link http://allamericanadianupdater.blogspot.com/

It will take you to my blog updater where you can find more info about how to contact me.

Jessica Swendsen (Jessica Karr)