playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pictures

At the Car Show, Crew was in Heaven!
Playing dress up in his costume from last Halloween
(not long after this he took the body part off and put on his spiderman costume with his donald head and my high heels, wish i had a picture.)

At the BYU Game at UNLV we had a great time!


If you couldn't tell Crew loves cars of any kind he loved this yellow "race car"


He also love the "rocket ship place" {the mall} He love any and all mall rides kind of gross but if it keeps him happy for the rest of the time at the mall {bribery never hurt anyone, right?}


Crew at Fiesta Fun after his hole-in-one



4 comments:

Dallin and Ashley said...

I can't believe how cute your family is! Crew is such an adorable boy!

Anonymous said...

It's official! Your family is so stinkin cute. :)We need to get our boys together someday when you come up to visit.

Mickelle's Minute said...

I saw these on Facebook, but the comments are great. I can't believe how big Crew is getting. A hole in one? Crazy, maybe he needs to work with Greg a little and you would have a golfer on your hands! Hope you have a great Halloween!

Mindy Lamoreaux said...

I love the pics! I still can't stop laughing about "Spiderman" bullying his way onto that towel last night. He is such a crack up. I also enjoyed Crew's conversation with me about "Wal-mert". haha I'm so glad you guys live here. It makes family time that much better.