playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 27, 2009

this kid has the best memory


{just a cute picture of my little man}

Last week Crew was in my room watching a cartoon while I was getting ready for the day. When I was getting dressed He walked over to me and this is the conversation that took place.
Crew:"what's that for?" {pointing to my chest}
Me: {thinking} "okay do I tell him it's nothing or tell him the truth" (I decided to just tell him what they are and what they do.) I said,"well they are called Breast and only girls have them, and when they are mommies they have milk in them to feed the baby."
Crew: "can i try them?"
Me: "no you can't and shouldn't touch any until you are married."

That was the end of that conversation, but fast forward to yesterday, Crew and I are in Costco and trying out all of the samples. He calls it "Costco Day!" One of the samples was cereal, with out the milk. I handed it to crew and said...
Me: "try this Crew it is Cereal, but with no milk in it."
Crew: {pointing at my chest} "get some milk there?"
Me: {laughing} "no Crew there is not any milk in there, and it is only for babies."

He Cracks me up most of the day and amazes me with the things he remembers.

5 comments:

mckenna said...

Ha ha ha!! I would have given a similar explanation. I always think the truth is the best answer. And then kids come up with things like that which make me second guess myself!! Ha ha ha! What a funny guy!

The Payne Family said...

HAHAHA that is AWESOME! What a fun little memory. Definitely make sure to remind him of this situation when he gets older... so funny!!!

Mindy Lamoreaux said...

Oh my that is too funny!

Emily said...

I hadn't heard the second part of that story! So funny.

Camille Thurston said...

I'm so glad you shared that story! It was hilarious!