playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Better late than never...

Okay so I know the 4th of July was forever ago but I just downloaded our pictures from our trip to California. Cody and I went on a little Vacay (that's right I said Cody and I, no Crewster) over the holiday weekend. It was so nice to relax and just be with each other.
Then first night we got there around dinner time so we went to dinner and a movie. We went to Knott's Berry Farm the next day. It was hot but not as hot as St. George. On the 3rd we went to Huntington Beach, then to the Angels game. sadly they lost but we were very entertained by the "fist-knocker" sitting next to me. She was totally trashed. Then they had fireworks after the game. For the fourth of July we Lunch at Mimi's Cafe then went back to the hotel to relax a bit before going to join in the festivities. They weather had been colder than we thought it would be and even colder down on the beach, So we didn't spend much time in the water but we did go back down to Huntington to see all they had to offer. We walked up and down the shops and watched the street performers for oh 5 hours. We should have planned a little better or at least worn jeans. we shivered and tried to stay out of the wind until the fireworks started. We loved being at the beach for the show but it was a little chilly. The next day we had breakfast and headed back home. It went by way to fast and we are ready to go back.



Angel's Stadium
{nevermind i look like a frump with my sweater around my waist and horrible posture}


href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uS_sI-ymo9o/SmY4NBoRCmI/AAAAAAAAAvw/lu2a0KHtw_k/s1600-h/SANY2676.JPG">


oops i tried to get us both in there.







Knott's Berry Farm



Pinkberry
{i was so excited to go there, little did i know it is just like spoon me}

1 comments:

James and Cassidee said...

I love knotts berry? Did you eat their yummy chicken? Its the best!