playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In with the cool kids!


It's official, We are now proud owners of our very own Wii! Thanks to our tax return and the nice stimulus package we got for buying a home this year. Cody really wants a nice big flat screen TV to go with it but I think we will wait until we can find an amazing deal, seeing that we have two perfectly, good working TV sets already.It is a bit of a sung fit in our tiny front room, and a flat screen on the wall would keep us from the possibility of throwing a fist through the TV. I guess we will just have to be a little less aggressive. We are loving it already. I am sure we will be up playing it way past bedtime. Well I am off to kick Cody's Trash in bowling night!

Oh and p.s. if anyone has a spare flat screen TV in great working condition, that we take take off your hands, we would be glad to do so!haha

3 comments:

The Wrights said...

Fun for you guys!!! I hope you beat cody! I got some good tips that will make you win everytime. Let me know if you want them! Have fun!

Rachel said...

Im jealous!! I'm with Cody on this one...you need a big screen..LOL..you could try Circuit City since there going out of business, 30% off all TV's!

KimWar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.