playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4 Months Holy Cow!



Yesterday I was putting Crew in the car in the parking lot of Robert's Craft ( yes mom I even went there of my own free will) and the woman parked next to us asked how old Crew was. I stopped to think about it then said well he is actually 20 months today!(My mom's birthday to Happy Birthday to you) After getting in the car I was thinking no way he is 20 months that means only 4 months 'til he turns 2! After doing the math in my head a few times, it is true HOLY COW I can't believe it! He is getting to big! He is starting to repeat things Cody or I say, and sort of remembers to say "please" and "thanks" .
The other day while driving there was a near accident right in front of us and I said "holy cow" and then I hear a little "hoooee cow" coming from the back seat. So cute. We love you Crew thanks for the best 20 months of our lives!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Happy un-birthday to the Crewster! Time flies right? Makes you sad and glad both in a weird way. That pictures is classic Crew. Love it!