playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 20, 2008

OUR FIRST HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i am a little behind but my camera was dead and I couldn't find the charger. But better late than never. We bought our first home last month and we are loving it! Thanks to my mom and sister Sarah for coming down and helping me paint and decorate the lower level. Sorry about the picture overload but i am just so in love with my new house that i had to put up all these pictures. We didn't put up a picture of the outside of the house mostly because our blog is open to everyone and anyone could see and i don't think that is a good idea, to let just anyone know where we live. if you would like to see a pic of it just email me and i will send you a pic.

This is the view when you walk in the front door.

The Family room

more family room

windows in fam room

dinning area

kitchen

downstairs half bath

guest room (still needs lots of work)

Crew's room

Crew's room 2

Crew's bathroom

our bedroom from the doorway

our bed room again

Master bath

shower in master

closet

20 comments:

aubrie said...

Your house is so cute, I love it. The family room is my favorite...great job on the painting!

The Payne Family said...

Congrats!! I love it... isn't it so nice to be able to paint and do whatever you want with your house. It is all so exciting. We will definitely need to come take a look when we are in St. George next. Congrats again!

Emily Harper said...

Congratulations - so cute! Love how you decorated!

James and Cassidee said...

Wow. What a beautiful house! Please come to Roosevelt and paint my walls! I don't have the patience!

Kirk said...

Congratulations it looks awesome.. Will you come decorate mine too?

Nukaya Family said...

Way cute! Not surprising though, your family is so dang talented that way. I love how you painted your family room. Amazing how decorating gives such a "homey" feel.

The Boren Fam said...

I'm so glad you found our blog! Your house is sooo perfectly cute, I love it! It will be fun to see you guys. Yes we need to get together, it has been too long.
See you soon

Trish Griffee said...

It's beautiful! congratulations!

Amanda said...

Super Cute!! Well done!! I think we have the same kitchen table! :)

Emily said...

Good job Annie! Looks great!

Debbie 'n Gary Talbot said...

i love the new house and green is so cute! congrats!

journeytojohanssontown said...

Love the living room, you are lucky to have an awesome mom to help. I love it. the green is rockin.

Rachel said...

Beautiful house, looks big too. You did a great job on the paint and I love your kitchen! Congrats!

Butler Family said...

WOW! i am jelous of your house! so cute! and i am glad you found me too

James and Cassidee said...

We love Marions! They have the best cheeseburgers!

Mickelle's Minute said...

Those pictures are great. I like the striped wall! Can I just say that I crack up everytime I see that picture of Cody on your sidebar. I have seen a bunch of those on people's blogs, but his picture looks way too natural. Thanks for the pictures of the house and the one of Cody!

Anonymous said...

Great kid!!! Great parents!! Wonderful house - thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

That annonymous is me - Grma E - don't lnow what happened - but if it happens again I'll send an email - lol

KimWar said...

i love, love, love your living room, green is my favorite color and I want to do that in my living room some day.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-mesin-steam-terbaik