playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dieter F. Uchtdorf?




So Cody and I were at the Target in Saint George and Cody says "I think that guy that just walked past was Pres. Uchtdorf." I say "nuh-uh", so we decide to make a loop around the store to find him. We finally found him in the book section so I nonchalantly walk around and look at the books behind him, and he and, I am guessing it was his wife were speaking German. I wasn't sure at first cause I didn't think it looked enough like him but when we got home we looked at his picture in the Ensign and, yep it had to be him. Crazy huh! We didn't say anything to him because we didn't want to bother him but it was so neat and weird to see him in street clothes. How often do you see a member of the First Presidency in Target.

6 comments:

Claytie and Suzie said...

haha.. that's cool! I love it when that happens, when you get to play 'detective' in a public place! Anyway, Glad you guys are closer to us now, we will have to roadtrip down to Saint George or you guys up so we can hang out. Oh, and Clayton said you got a new phone so we need your new #! :) Thanks!

Huntsmans said...

Thats fun!! Are you all moved in? We really should plan a time to get together now that we live so close!!

Emily said...

Sweet! President Holland was in our ward yesterday (his mom is in our ward). It is always so fun to see a general authority. I am with you though, I didn't say anything either.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

You and Emily both had celebrity apostle sightings in the same weekend!! CRAZY!

Annette said...

That's cool. It's too bad you don't speak German to understand what he was talking about. I saw President Faust in his bathing suit...is that as cool as Target?

Kirk said...

Wow, what a great experience!! Hope you are enjoying St. George!