playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good-Bye Fort Morgan, Hello St. George!!!!

It's Official, we are moving to Utah. Cody got a job at Diamond Ranch Academy. He will be a mentor to the youth there and He is very excited for the new start. He will have better hours and will not be on commission like he is now. It will be so great to know how much he will be getting each paycheck. We will be there by the First of the May. We are excited to be so close to family and friends. It will be great to have Crew around his Cousins and Grandparents and will be able to get to know them better. We can hardly wait.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! Congrats on the move and the new job!

Abby K said...

Wow! We will miss seeing you guys occasionally, but know how great it is to live by family. Maybe we can get together for dinner before you leave!

James and Cassidee said...

Thats awesome! I am jealous you will get to enjoy all that warm weather! Did you find a house yet?

Emily said...

Yay! Maybe we can find you a townhome by the park!? There will be lots of swimming and park hopping this summer for sure!

Trish Griffee said...

That is awesome news. I am so jealous you are moving to the year round "warm" weather. I hate snow!

The Payne Family said...

That is so exciting! We are down in St. George all the time and so we will have to come see you! I'm so happy you are moving closer and I know this is something that you have wanted for a long time. Congrats Ann!

Huntsmans said...

Chad and I worked there when we first moved to Cedar City?!!! It is a good place. Where will you guys live?

Melinda said...

yeah! That is so exciting! I bet you are so excited! I am so jealous...I want to move back to St. George...so we need to find Chad a job there!! :) Also the video of Crew walking is so cute!! He is good!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

We can hardly wait too! Travis especially... he loves having is brothers around.

Kim said...

I am sad you are leaving CO! I know the Miller's have loved seeing you! But how fun to be by family! I am so happy for you!

Kirk said...

Hey, we are moving to Cedar City. We will be pretty close! Welcome back to Utah.