playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 18, 2008




Love Post

What is your husbands name? Cody Christian Fonnesbeck
How long have you been together? we met 4 years ago this June
How long did you date? 6 months
Who eats more? Cody
Who said I love you first? I did.
Who is taller? Cody
Who has more speeding tickets? Me but I have not had one in... well 4 years this June.
Who is smarter? Definitely Cody by far.
Who is more sensitive? That would be me.
Who does the laundry? I do, but I absolutely hate putting it away so it usually sits in a pile until I can talk Cody into helping me put it away.
Who does the dishes? We both take our turns.
Who sleeps on the right? If you're looking at the bed I do.
Who pays the bills? Mostly Cody
Who mows the lawn? The Landlord, but Cody will when we have our own yard.
Who cooks dinner? I do mostly but Cody does have a few meals that are his speciality
Who drives when you are together? Usually Cody
Who is more stubborn? We take turns depending on the subject.
Who kissed whom first? It was totally mutual.
Who asked who out first? Actually it was Cody's friend Taylor invited me over for Cody. He had been working up the nerve to ask me out for a few weeks, so Taylor just did it for him. Cody might have his own version of the story but mine is the TRUE story. I PROMISE!
Who proposed? Cody did
Who has more siblings? I Do, I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers, Cody has 2 Sisters and 2 brothers

I tag whoever wants to do it.

2 comments:

Kirk said...

HEy annie! Interesting stuff. I am going to steal this from you! Thanks

Emily said...

I can totally see you saying I LOVE YOU first. Cody was such a wimp when it came to girls there for a while! :)